Want to work at an agency that has built a reputation on offering some of the most strategic work in the industry? IQ is looking for a talented Sr. Strategist with 5-7 years experience to join our Strategy Group in our new LA office. The Strategy and Insights Group at IQ is a multidisciplinary team made up of experts in data analysis, user experience, research design, media planning. social media strategy, campaign planning, brand strategy, and more.
Building on 22 year history of globally recognized work, IQ has recently expanded into the LA market. We are rapidly hiring in LA and a strategist will be an integral hire to continue our growth. The Sr. Strategist will work closely with an Account Director to help grow existing business as well as identify opportunities for work in Southern California.
The perfect fit for this position will be a tireless worker who can partner with clients to understand their needs and translate business objectives and consumer insights into an actionable strategy for the internal team. We are looking for someone who takes the initiative to constantly identify new ways to solve complex problems and the ability to communicate those ideas through presentations to get buy in both internally and with clients. And culturally, we're looking for someone who is equal parts ambitious and humble.
IQ is an integrated advertising agency that combines strategy and creativity to help companies transform into consumer-driven organizations. Visit www.iqagency.com to learn more.
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related area of study. MBA strongly preferred.
- 5-7 years experience setting marketing strategy at an agency or consulting firm
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Experience in financial services is mandatory
- Experience with marketing automation tools preferred (HubSpot, Selligent, Adobe Marketing Suite)
- Experience with most common CMS preferred (SiteFinity, SiteCore, Drupal)
- Experience with analytics platforms preferred (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, especially in high pressure presentations
- Growth Mindset: capacity and willingness to learn new skills constantly.
- Flexibility and adaptability in responding to new assignments and challenges in a fast-paced work environment
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in financial services, but this isn't mandatory
- 100% Medical for all IQ Employees
- Dental and Vision
- Generous vacation and paid holiday policy