Jr Accountant Receptionist
The Jr Accounting Clerk/Receptionist is a critical front line role within IQ. This person is responsible for assisting the accounting team, handling the day to day office management and working with the senior management team. The Jr. Accounting Clerk/Receptionist primarily will work independently and need to be able to prioritize tasks and run with projects with little direction.
We hope our accounting clerk/receptionist is a jack of all trades from greeting guest and occasionally answering phones to coding and posting cost to our client’s jobs.
This role has amazing work life balance along with exceptional benefits.
- Verifying, coding, & entering Accounts Payable (AP)
- Entering Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Verifying that cost posted to client projects are accurate
- Expense report management for senior staff
- Credit card entry and reconciliation
- Maintaining appropriate accounting schedules and inventories
- Office and Breakroom Supply Management
- Greeting guest and answering phones
- Maintaining agency work environment space
- Various ad-hoc projects to keep agency operations working efficiently
The person we’re looking for will demonstrate:
- Great integrity and reliable attention to detail
- Must have at least a year of accounting experience
- Job costing experince preferred
- Self-initiative and efficiency
- Excel, Outlook, and Accounting Software Experience
- Excellence in written and oral communications
- A keen sense of analytical thinking and problem solving
- An ability to work comfortably with internal and external partners at various seniority levels.
- Ability to work independently with little direction, being able to see a task and run with it.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- True 40-hour work week with amazing work life balance and awesome team
- Fully paid employee health care with family options ($1,000 deductible POS plan)
- Paid vision and dental with family options
- 16 days PTO plus public holidays
- Summer Fridays (1/2 days from start of summer to end of summer client work permitting)