IQ is growing and we’re seeking a Senior Copywriter to join our team. The right candidate will have a passion for their work and ideas, experience mentoring younger creatives, and the ability to transition between campaign ideas, web copy, and social posts with ease.
Additionally, the ideal Senior Copywriter will be willing and excited to be a part of a close-knit team who actually enjoy hanging out together, strive to exceed client asks, and look for any opportunity to create award-winning work. Ping Pong or nerf gun skills appreciated, but not required.
- Specifically, we’re looking for a copywriter with5-8 years of agency copywriting experienceTons of experience concepting and executing messaging for multi-media campaigns, including scripts and long-form content, while staying on strategy
- Some experience mentoring and developing the skills of more junior creatives
- Experience working closely with strategy, technology and production teams
- Strong sense of ownership and self-directed initiative
- Extensive experience in writing website content
- Superior organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Client-facing – excellent presentation skills and the ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to be the hero of the meeting by showing a proven ability to present creative rationale for all work, connecting it back to the strategic goals
FFully paid employee health care with family options
Paid vision and dental with family options 16 days PTO plus public holidays 401k