UX Designer (Contract)
IQ is looking for a UX Designer with 3+ years of experience and strong research and design skills to join our team. This will be a long-term contract (with the possibility of extension) that will sit in IQ's Atlanta offices. You'll need to be a self-starter, work collaboratively across different departments, and drive the definition and execution of the user experience for our client. This resource would be working on a website redesign for a large, consumer-facing site.
The right person for this role will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience with a concentration in UX/UI design for web-based applications or public facing websites
- Experience in using UX design best practices and a clear understanding of mobile and responsive design
- Experience creating site maps, wireframes, mockups, user flows, high level prototypes and other artifacts to outline the intended user experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong portfolio of design projects