Want to work at an agency that has built a reputation on building strong relationships with clients? IQ is looking for a talented Jr. Strategist with 2-3 years experience to join our Atlanta-based team. The Strategy and Insights Group at IQ is a multidisciplinary team made up of experts in data analysis, user experience, media planning, social media strategy, campaign planning, brand strategy, and more.
Reporting to the VP, Director of Strategy, the Jr. Strategist builds project strategies that meet measurable business objectives. S/he is responsible for planning that favors no one medium, channel, or discipline over another – until a proper analysis or strategic direction helps determine the best ways to engage the right consumer at the right time. We look for people who are strong in one particular area, but show interest and strength in other areas. For example, you might be a specialist in SEO but are strong in brand planning as well. The ideal candidate would have some level of experience with campaign planning, brief writing, insights development, and digital marketing.
The perfect fit for this position will be someone who takes the initiative to constantly identify new ways to solve complex problems and the ability to communicate those ideas through presentations to get buy in both internally and with clients. And culturally, we're looking for someone who is equal parts ambitious and humble.
IQ is a growing integrated advertising agency that combines strategy and creativity to help companies transform into consumer-driven organizations. Visit www.iqagency.com to learn more.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business management, or related are of study
- 2-3 years experience building easily understandable strategies
- Appreciation of (and hopefully some proficiency in) customer experience planning and user-centered design
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Strong communications skills; both verbal and written
- Growth Mindset: capacity and willingness to learn new skills constantly
- Flexibility and adaptability in responding to new assignments and challenges
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- 100% Medical for all IQ Employees
- Dental and Vision
- Generous vacation and holiday policy