IQ is looking for a talented Account Supervisor to join our Atlanta-based team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years in a client-facing account management role at a digital or interactive agency.
The Account Supervisor represents the agency and acts as the day-to-day client contact. This role works with senior team members within the agency to develop strategic recommendations and to ensure that agency and client needs are met.
The perfect fit for this position will be a strategic thinker, ambitious, accountable, and driven. We are looking for someone that exhibits a consultative approach and possesses the ability to initiate new, strategic projects based on his/her interpretation of clients needs.
- 4+ years experience in a marketing or advertising agency environment
- Digital experience a must
- Solid writing, communication and presentation skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage budgets and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Love of everything advertising
- Interest and knowledge around digital media
- Great attitude and a collaborative spirit
- Fully paid employee health care with family options
- Paid vision and dental with family options
- 16 days PTO plus public holidays