IQ is looking for a talented Project Manager with agency experience to join our Atlanta-based team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a client-facing project management role at a digital agency, and be comfortable running multiple projects across several accounts.
The Project Manager serves as a key position at IQ. They will work closely with the account team to align resources, communicate with clients daily, and ensure deliverables are met on time and on budget.
Ways to tell if you’re a good fit for this position:
- Do you organize your life into milestones?
- Do you have a personal copy of Microsoft Project at home for “play?"
- Do you create a Gantt chart to plan your holidays?
- Do you refer to errands as "deliverables?"
- Do you have a great sense of humor, incredible work ethic, and unshakable confidence?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we’d love to meet you!
- Must have at least 3+ years experience in a marketing or advertising agency environment
- Comfortable collaborating with internal teams and clients on a daily basis
- Proven ability to manage budgets and timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain constant communication with clients to fully understand and meet their needs
- Develop accurate and detailed project plans for a variety of projects
- Create and maintain weekly client status reports
- Comfortable understanding and managing technical specs for digital projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- Great attitude and a collaborative spirit
- Fully paid employee health care with family options
- Paid vision and dental with family options
- 16 days PTO plus public holidays