Jr. Analyst, Customer Insights
Want to work at an agency that has built a reputation on building strong relationships with clients? IQ is looking for a talented analyst with at least 1 year of experience to join our Atlanta-based team.
The Jr. Analyst, Customer Insights reports to the VP, Director of Strategy and is responsible for mining insights out of varying data sources (social listening, search trends, website analytics, consumer surveying, etc), and crafting digestible, impactful stories to support strategy team needs.The ideal candidate would have experience creating engaging reports that bring data points to life.
The perfect fit for this position will be an analytical thinker who can collaborate with strategists on the project approach and provide recommendations for testing hypotheses. We are looking for someone who takes the initiative to constantly identify new ways to approach complex problems and the ability to communicate those ideas through presentations to get buy in both internally and with clients. And culturally, we're looking for someone who is equal parts ambitious and humble.
IQ is an integrated advertising agency that combines strategy and creativity to help companies transform into consumer-driven organizations. Visit www.iqagency.com to learn more.
- Experience extracting, analyzing, and synthesizing data from a variety of sources to measure and report on customer behavior.
- Experience using social listening platforms (Crimson Hexagon, Synthesio, etc.) to create insightful reports.
- Experience creating website analytics reports using popular analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Experience measuring the impact of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business, Statistics, or another relevant field of study.
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Growth Mindset: capacity and willingness to learn new skills constantly.
- Flexibility and adaptability in responding to new assignments and challenges in a fast-paced work environment, including collaborating on projects outside of direct responsibilities.
- 100% Medical for all IQ Employees
- Dental and Vision
- Generous vacation and paid holiday policy