Marketing Activation Coordinator
Want to work at an agency that has built a reputation on building strong relationships with clients? IQ is looking for a talented Marketing Activation Coordinator with 1-2 years experience to join our Atlanta-based team. The Strategy and Insights Group at IQ is a multidisciplinary team made up of experts in data analysis, user experience, media planning. social media strategy, campaign planning, brand strategy, and more.
The Marketing Channel Coordinator reports to the VP, Director of Strategy and is responsible for implementing and measuring marketing initiatives for our clients that meet business objectives and fill a specific need in a consumer's decision journey. The ideal candidate would have experience with email marketing, SEO, CMS management, social media, and website analytics.
The perfect fit for this position will be a self-starter who can collaborate with strategists on the project approach and then jump into the weeds to get things implemented and optimized for the best results. We are looking for someone who takes the initiative to constantly identify new ways to solve complex problems and the ability to communicate those ideas through presentations to get buy in both internally and with clients. And culturally, we're looking for someone who is equal parts ambitious and humble.
IQ is a growing integrated advertising agency that combines strategy and creativity to help companies transform into consumer-driven organizations. Visit www.iqagency.com to learn more.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related area of study.
- 1-2 years experience bringing strategy to life throughout project or program life cycles
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Growth Mindset: capacity and willingness to learn new skills constantly.
- Flexibility and adaptability in responding to new assignments and challenges in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience managing social media marketing programs and email campaigns
- Hubspot certification is a plus, but not mandatory
- 100% Medical for all IQ Employees
- Dental and Vision
- Generous vacation and paid holiday policy