Associate Creative Director - Design
As an Associate Creative Director (ACD) of Design at IQ, you will work alongside the Creative Director and Copy ACD to lead the creative team. You will be responsible for overseeing the development, presentation and execution of creative concepts for clients. The bet fit for this role will possess a wide range of design experience including banner ads, websites, direct mail, branding, logo design, billboards, apps, etc. The ideal candidate will have a passion for concepting strategic, integrated campaigns, as well as designing beautiful experiences.
- Managing a creative team including a Designer, Art Director and Copywriter from concept to execution
- Supporting the Copy ACD and CD
- Preparing presentations and presenting work to clients
- Being on top of design and interactive trends to share with the team
- Leading team brainstorms
- Concepting campaign ideas with Copy ACD and/or CD
- Oversee client work to make sure it aligns with brand standards, including typography, photography, graphic elements, etc.
- Attend and provide direction during video and photo shoots
- Elevate the creative level of the work coming out of the creative team
- Collaborate with strategy, account and project management to ensure that all work aligns with the strategy and client needs
- Work with the Creative Traffic Manager to manage deadlines and approve work
- 8 years of experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a Senior Art / Design role in an agency environment
- Strong design portfolio with a 4-year degree or relevant education
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Detail-oriented and has the ability to quality control their own projects
- A solid knowledge of the latest versions of the Adobe Creative Suite, Word and PowerPoint. Sketch is a plus.
- A solid understanding of online and offline production
- A solid understanding of digital and UX practices
- Obsessed with design, design systems and art direction
- Even more obsessed with mentoring and elevating team members
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Experience leading a team of designers, art directors and copywriters
- Presentation and communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and client
- Ability to work flexible “agency hours” including some late nights or an occasional weekend
- Some travel required
- Fully paid employee health care with family options
- Paid vision and dental with family options
- 16 days PTO plus public holidays
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!